The National Quality Council (NQC) is a committee of the Ministerial Council for Tertiary Education and Employment (MCTEE) and oversees quality assurance and ensures national consistency in the application of the Australian Quality Training Framework standards for the audit and registration of training providers.
It has specific decision-making powers in relation to the endorsement of Training Packages and other aspects of quality assurance under the National Skills Framework. The NQC undertakes a range of research activities in support of its roles, and publishes reports and other materials that have resulted from its research.
These publications may be downloaded from our website.
Printed paper copies of NQC publications are available on a cost-recovery basis.
If you would like to order a printed version of any of our publications, please contact us: NQC.Secretariat@tvetaustralia.com.au
Assesment Fact Sheets
Additional assessment fact sheets are now available for downloading from NQC publications:
- Assessing in workplace settings – Assessment Fact Sheet 7
- Contextualising assessment resources – Assessment Fact Sheet 8
- Integrated assessment of skill sets – Assessment Fact Sheet 9
- Assessment in regulated occupations/ industries – Assessment Fact Sheet 10
- Use of formative assessment – Assessment Fact Sheet 11
Print this page | last updated: 24 Aug 2011 4:14pm